SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH


Recently on Twitter I ran a poll that asked my followers whether they prefer simple Outfit Of The Day posts or outfit posts that had an informative text with it...
The results came in and 55% of my twitter followers said they prefer informative posts, the other 45% said they prefer simple OOTD posts... and seeing as recently I've done a lot of information filled posts I thought I'd bring you a simple outfit post.


Something I'm getting really into again recently is band tee's, when I was a teenager I would live in band merchandise but I ditched it in an attempt to look more girly, but then I realised you don't have to ditch what you love wearing to look feminine! So here I am, bringing you a girly outfit with a Black Sabbath tee that I picked up when I recently went to see them on their final tour, earlier this year.

Leopard print is also one of the great loves of my life and I was on the look out for a nice cheap leopard print skirt for such a long time, lusting over the more expensive ones Topshop kept bringing out, became part of my life. Buuuuut I found this absolute bargain for £3 in the Primark sale and I snapped that up straight away! Leopard print is also a must have for any grunge sort of outfit, and seeing as I wanted to wear my band tee too, I thought I'd go a step further and put some mesh in there too.


Mesh tops are EVERYWHERE right now and they are bang on trend, a key look I've been seeing around is simply wearing a bralette or vest top underneath to give it a more dressed up evening look. But I wanted something a bit more grunge from my mesh tops, so I wear them underneath band tee's! I also have a pastel pink one for those days when I feel like being a super girly gal.

Of course you can't have a grunge outfit without a big oversized black denim jacket! This is also another item that I had been after for such a long time, every store I seemed to look in only had cropped ones... I was half tempted to pick one up from the mens section until this one popped up, for the fraction of the price. 

Overall, I love this look! As some of you may know by now I do love keeping a grunge sort of look about me, and I feel very 'myself' when doing so.

 

OVERSIZED DENIM JACKET, PRIMARK(SIMILAR) / BLACK SABBATH TEE, 2017 TOUR (SHOP SABBATH MERCH HERE) / LEOPARD PRINT SKIRT, PRIMARK(SIMILAR) / MESH TOP, H&M(SIMILAR) / SHOES, TOPSHOP SALE

2 comments :

  1. Love this outfit so much you look amazing! I agree mesh is everywhere now!

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ! I love this look !

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete